The U.S. Supreme Court has released its March argument calendar for the 2019-2020 term. The court will hear 11 hours of oral argument in 14 cases between March 23 and April 1.
As of January 2020, the court had agreed to hear 73 cases and had issued decisions in four cases during its 2019-2020 term. Between 2007 and 2018, SCOTUS released opinions in 850 cases, averaging between 70 and 90 cases per year.
March 23, 2020
• United States v. Briggs (consolidated with United States v. Collins)
• United States Patent and Trademark Office v. Booking.com B.V.
March 24, 2020
• Google LLC v. Oracle America Inc.
• FNU Tanzin v. Tanvir
March 25, 2020
• Carney v. Adams
• USAID v. Alliance for Open Society International
March 30, 2020
• Torres v. Madrid
• Pereida v. Barr
March 31, 2020
• Trump v. Mazars USA (consolidated with Trump v. Deutsche Bank AG)
• Trump v. Vance
April 1, 2020
• Our Lady of Guadalupe School v. Morrissey-Berru (consolidated with St. James School v. Biel)
Click here to read more.
- History of the Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of the United States
- SCOTUS case reversal rates (2007 – Present)