The U.S. Supreme Court has released its April argument calendar for the 2019-2020 term. The court will hear eight hours of oral argument in 11 cases between April 20 and April 29. The cases are as follows:
April 20, 2020
- City of Chicago, Illinois v. Fulton
April 21, 2020
- McGirt v. Oklahoma
- Texas v. New Mexico
April 22, 2020
- Barr v. American Association of Political Consultants Inc.
April 27, 2020
- Ford Motor Company v. Montana Eighth Judicial District Court (consolidated with Ford Motor Company v. Bandemer)
- Rutledge v. Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
April 28, 2020
- Chiafalo v. Washington (consolidated with Colorado Department of State v. Baca)
April 29, 2020
- Little Sisters of the Poor Saints Peter and Paul Home v. Pennsylvania (consolidated with Trump v. Pennsylvania)
As of February 2020, the court had agreed to hear 74 cases and had issued decisions in four cases during its 2019-2020 term. Between 2007 and 2018, SCOTUS released opinions in 850 cases, averaging between 70 and 90 cases per year.
Click here to learn more.