The U.S. Supreme Court has released its October argument calendar for the 2020-2021 term. The court will hear 10 hours of oral argument in 12 cases between October 5 and October 14. The cases were originally scheduled for the court’s 2019-2020 term but were postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
So far, the court has agreed to hear 31 cases during its 2020-2021 term.
October 5, 2020
• Carney v. Adams
• Texas v. New Mexico
October 6, 2020
• Rutledge v. Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
• FNU Tanzin v. Tanvir
October 7, 2020
• Google LLC v. Oracle America Inc.
• Ford Motor Company v. Montana Eighth Judicial District Court (Consolidated with Ford Motor Company v. Bandemer)
October 13, 2020
• United States v. Briggs (Consolidated with United States v. Collins)
• City of Chicago, Illinois v. Fulton
October 14, 2020
• Torres v. Madrid
• Pereida v. Barr