On March 12, 2021, the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) scheduled its April argument sitting for the 2020-2021 term. The court will hear 13 hours of oral argument in 15 cases between April 19 and April 28.
To date, all cases that have been accepted for argument during this term have been scheduled. Three cases originally scheduled for argument were removed from the calendar. In total, the court has agreed to hear 63 cases.
The following list organizes the cases by their scheduled argument dates:
April 19, 2021
- Yellen v. Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation (Consolidated with Alaska Native Village Corporation Association v. Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation)
- Sanchez v. Mayorkas
April 20, 2021
- Greer v. United States
- United States v. Gary
- Terry v. United States
April 21, 2021
- City of San Antonio, Texas v. Hotels.com, L.P.
- Minerva Surgical Inc. v. Hologic Inc.
April 26, 2021
- Americans for Prosperity v. Becerra (Consolidated with Thomas More Law Center v. Becerra)
- Guam v. United States
April 27, 2021
- HollyFrontier Cheyenne Refining, LLC v. Renewable Fuels Association
- United States v. Palomar-Santiago
April 28, 2021
- Mahanoy Area School District v. B.L.
- PennEast Pipeline Co. v. New Jersey
- Cases removed from argument calendar
- Noteworthy court announcements
- Supreme Court cases, October term 2020-2021