The nonpartisan general for Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is on April 4, 2023. The primary was held on Feb. 21 and the filing deadline to run was on Jan. 3.
Candidates are competing for three out of 15 seats on the Milwaukee Common Council. Candidates are also competing for two seats on the Milwaukee Municipal Court. The candidates are:
- David Bowen and Andrea Pratt – Milwaukee Common Council District 1
- Annette Jackson and Lamont Westmoreland – Milwaukee Common Council District 5
- Odell Ball and Larresa Taylor – Milwaukee Common Council District 9
- Molly Gena and Lena Taylor – Milwaukee Municipal Court
- Incumbent Phil Chavez – Milwaukee Municipal Court
Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and the 30th-largest city in the U.S. by population.