Both of the candidates running in the June 6 general election runoff for Denver City Council District 7 — Flor Alvidrez (nonpartisan) and Nick Campion (nonpartisan) — completed Ballotpedia’s Candidate Connection survey. These survey responses allow voters to hear directly from candidates about what motivates them to run for office.
Here are the candidates’ responses to the question: What are the main points you want voters to remember about your goals for your time in office?
- “Every Denverite should have a place to call home.
- Our neighborhoods should be a safe environment for our children to explore and neighbors to connect.
- Strong economy with good paying jobs and strong small businesses.”
- “As a former software CEO, I am a leader that can manage people and systems, as well as identify problems and come up with solutions for complex problems.
- As a military veteran, I am a servant leader who puts others’ interests first and is involved in the community.
- As a sustainability warrior, I am an environmentalist that brings the voice of the planet to the decision process.”
Click on the candidates’ profile pages below to read their full responses to this and other questions.
We ask all federal, state, and local candidates with profiles on Ballotpedia to complete a survey and share what motivates them on political and personal levels. Ask the candidates in your area to fill out the survey.