- At-large: Carlos Gonzalez, Jason Hodgdon, Joseph Lachance, Gene Martin, James O’Connell, and Lara Quiroga are competing for the two at-large seats being vacated by incumbents Richard Girard and Patrick Long.
- Ward 1: Amber Jodoin and James Porter are competing for the seat being vacated by incumbent Sarah Ambrogi.
- Ward 2: Incumbent Kathleen Kelley Arnold is facing Sean Parr.
- Ward 3: Incumbent Mary Ngwanda Georges is facing Karen Soule.
- Ward 4: Incumbent Leslie Want is facing Mark Flanders.
- Ward 5: Incumbent Lisa Freeman is facing Jeremy Dobson.
- Ward 6: Incumbent Dan Bergeron is facing William Bergquist and Jon DiPietro.
- Ward 7: Christopher Potter and William Shea are competing for the seat being vacated by incumbent Ross Terrio.
- Ward 8: Incumbent Jimmy Lehoux is facing Peter Perich.
- Ward 9: Incumbent Arthur Beaudry is facing Candace Moulton.
- Ward 10: Incumbent John Avard is facing state Rep. Jane Beaulieu.
- Ward 11: Brittany LeClear-Ping and Nicole Leapley are competing for the seat being vacated by incumbent Katie Desrochers.
- Ward 12: Incumbent Kelley Anne Thomas is facing Andrew Toland.
- Kentucky: Somewhat vulnerable Republican trifecta
- Louisiana: Slight possibility of a Republican trifecta forming, low possibility of a Democratic trifecta forming
- Mississippi: Moderately vulnerable Republican trifecta
- New Jersey: Non-vulnerable Democratic trifecta
- Virginia: Moderate possibility of a Democratic trifecta forming, moderate possibility of remaining under divided government