Primary elections for state legislative chambers in Alaska, Florida, and Wyoming are on August 18, 2020.
• 40 seats in the Alaska House of Representatives—four (10%) of the seats are open, while incumbents filed for re-election to 36 seats (90%).
• 120 seats in the Florida House of Representatives—31 (26%) of the seats are open, while incumbents filed for re-election to 89 seats (74%).
• 60 seats in the Wyoming House of Representatives—11 (18%) of the seats are open, while incumbents filed for re-election to 49 seats (82%).
Candidates are competing to advance to the general election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
These primaries will be the 43rd through the 45th to take place in the 2020 election cycle. The next statewide primary will be held on September 1 in Massachusetts.
- Alaska elections, 2020
- Florida elections, 2020
- Wyoming elections, 2020
- Elections, 2020 election coverage by office
- State Poll Opening and Closing Times (2020)
- Voter identification laws by state