|October 26, 2020: CBS aired interviews with Donald Trump and Joe Biden on 60 Minutes on Sunday. Trump is holding three rallies in Pennsylvania on Monday.
Earlier this month, a generous donor offered to match our donations if we could raise $50,000. The support from readers like you has been amazing and we have already unlocked that match! All of the donations you have made to support Ballotpedia’s work have been doubled!
Better yet, the donor has increased the match to $100,000!
All donations up to $100,000 will now be matched, resulting in $200,000 of support for election coverage, analysis, and emails like The Daily Presidential News Briefing.
Thank you so much for your support of Ballotpedia and for making our fundraiser such an enormous success already. If you haven’t given yet, there’s still time left for your donation to have double the impact!
Notable Quote of the Day
“For Mr. Biden, an all-in strategy could carry risks.
Mrs. Clinton was criticized for not visiting Wisconsin in the general election, even as she campaigned during the final days of the race in Arizona, which Mr. Trump ended up winning. Some of her former aides later acknowledged they put too many resources in states that wound up not being competitive.
Mr. Trump’s team during the current campaign has frequently pointed to polling in 2016 that showed Mrs. Clinton leading in the final weeks and has noted that Mr. Trump was significantly outspent.”
– Sabrina Siddiqui and Ken Thomas, The Wall Street Journal
- As of Sunday, 58.6 million people had voted early or absentee in the 2020 election, exceeding the total early votes (58 million) for the 2016 election.
- Donald Trump is holding three rallies in Pennsylvania on Monday in Lehigh Valley, Lancaster, and Martinsburg.
- Trump cast his ballot in-person in Florida on Saturday. “I voted for a guy named Trump,” he said.
- CBS aired interviews with Trump and Joe Biden on 60 Minutes on Sunday. The candidates and their running mates discussed the state of the election, coronavirus pandemic, economy, suburban women voters, and race.
- Howie Hawkins is holding a Green New Deal rally at the Illinois State Capitol on Monday.
- Jo Jorgensen discussed limited government, healthcare, and foreign policy in an interview on Iran International TV on Saturday.
Flashback: October 26, 2016
Hillary Clinton campaigned in Florida on her 69th birthday.