The U.S. Supreme Court has released its argument calendar for February and March of the 2020-2021 term. The court will hear eight hours of oral argument in eight cases between February 22 and March 3.
So far, the court has agreed to hear 48 cases during its 2020-2021 term.
February 22, 2021
- Trump v. Sierra Club
- Florida v. Georgia
February 23, 2021
- Barr v. Dai (Consolidated with Barr v. Alcaraz-Enriquez)
February 24, 2021
- Lange v. California
March 1, 2021
- Wolf v. Innovation Law Lab
- United States v. Arthrex Inc. (Consolidated with Smith & Nephew Inc. v. Arthrex Inc. and Arthrex Inc. v. Smith & Nephew Inc.)
March 2, 2021
- Brnovich v. Democratic National Committee (Consolidated with Arizona Republican Party v. Democratic National Committee)
March 3, 2021
- Carr v. Saul (Consolidated with Davis v. Saul)