On July 2, 2021, the U.S. Supreme Court granted review in 10 cases to be argued during the upcoming October 2021 term:
• Carson v. Makin
• United States v. Taylor
• Cummings v. Premier Rehab Keller, P.L.L.C.
• Hughes v. Northwestern University
• Becerra v. Empire Health Foundation
• CVS Pharmacy, Inc. v. Doe
• Gallardo v. Marstiller
• American Hospital Association v. Becerra
• Pivotal Software, Inc. v. Tran
• Mississippi v. Tennessee
The Supreme Court will begin hearing cases for the term on October 4, 2021. As of July 2, 2021, the court had agreed to hear 31 cases during its October 2021 term. One case was dismissed.
Supreme Court cases, October term 2020-2021
Supreme Court of the United States