The state of Maine is holding general elections on Nov. 2. Candidates are running for the following offices:
- House District 86 (special election)
- Augusta Mayor
- Augusta City Council At-large
- Augusta City Council Ward 2
The House District 86 election is the second state legislative special election to be held in Maine this year. The seat became vacant on July 4 when Justin Fecteau (R) resigned due to moving out of the district.
The Augusta mayoral election does not include incumbent, David Rollins. Rollins, who has been mayor since 2014, is not seeking re-election. Marci Alexander and Mark O’Brien will compete in the nonpartisan race.
In addition to the aforementioned seats up for election, there are also three statewide ballot measures and one local measure on the Nov. 2 ballot.
- Mayoral election in Augusta, Maine (2021)
- City elections in Augusta, Maine (2021)
- Maine 2021 ballot measures
- Maine 2021 local ballot measures