Candidates and organizations involved in Florida’s statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 7, 2022. The general election will take place in Florida on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Florida?
- All 40 seats in the Florida State Senate
- All 120 seats in the Florida House of Representatives
- Five state executive offices: governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, chief financial officer, and agriculture commissioner
- Five seats on the Florida Supreme Court
- Twenty-eight seats on the Florida Court of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Florida so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.
This article is a joint publication from Ballotpedia and Transparency USA, who are working together to provide campaign finance information for state-level elections. Learn more about our work here.