Candidates and organizations involved in Ohio’s statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 27, 2022. The general election will take place in Ohio on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Ohio?
- Seventeen of the 33 seats in the Ohio State Senate
- All 99 seats in the Ohio House of Representatives
- Eleven state executive offices: governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, secretary of state, treasurer, auditor, and five seats on the state board of education
- Three seats on the Ohio Supreme Court
- Twenty-eight seats on the Ohio District Courts of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Ohio so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.