Candidates and organizations involved in Michigan’s statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 28, 2022. The general election will take place in Michigan on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Michigan?
- All 38 seats in the Michigan State Senate
- All 110 seats in the Michigan House of Representatives
- Twelve state executive offices: governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, secretary of state, two seats on the state board of education, two seats on the University of Michigan Board of Regents, two seats on the Michigan State University Board of Trustees, and two seats on the Wayne State University Board of Governors
- Two seats on the Michigan Supreme Court
- Seven seats on the Michigan Court of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Michigan so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.