Candidates and organizations involved in Arizona’s statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 29, 2022. The general election will take place in Arizona on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Arizona?
- All 30 seats in the Arizona State Senate
- All 60 seats in the Arizona House of Representatives
- Eight state executive offices: governor, attorney general, secretary of state, treasurer, superintendent of public instruction, mine inspector, and two seats on the corporation commission
- Three seats on the Arizona Supreme Court
- Five seats on the Arizona Court of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Arizona so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.
This article is a joint publication from Ballotpedia and Transparency USA, who are working together to provide campaign finance information for state-level elections. Learn more about our work here.