Candidates and organizations involved in Minnesota’s statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 31, 2022. The general election will take place in Minnesota on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Minnesota?
- All 67 seats in the Minnesota State Senate
- All 134 seats in the Minnesota House of Representatives
- Five state executive offices: governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, secretary of state, and auditor
- Two seats on the Minnesota Supreme Court
- Ten seats on the Minnesota Court of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Minnesota so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.