Candidates and organizations involved in Texas’ statewide elections must file campaign finance information by October 31, 2022. The general election will take place in Texas on November 8, 2022.
What state-level offices are on the ballot this year in Texas?
- All 31 seats in the Texas State Senate
- All 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives
- Twenty-two state executive seats: governor, lieutenant governor, attorney general, comptroller, agriculture commissioner, public lands commissioner, railroad commissioner, and 15 seats on the state board of education
- Six state supreme court seats
- Nineteen seats on the Texas Court of Appeals
Want to review the campaign finance data in Texas so far? Click here to explore the data on Transparency USA.
This article is a joint publication from Ballotpedia and Transparency USA, who are working together to provide campaign finance information for state-level elections. Learn more about our work here.