The statewide primary election for Connecticut, Minnesota, Vermont, and Wisconsin is on August 11, 2020. A total of 689 seats are up for election, including six state executive seats and 683 state legislative seats. Candidates are running in elections for the following offices:
• State House (all 151 seats)
• State House (all 134 seats)
• State House (all 150 seats)
• State Assembly (all 99 seats)
Candidates are competing to advance to the general election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
These primaries are the 39th through the 42nd primaries to take place in the 2020 election cycle. The next statewide primary will be held on August 18 in Alaska, Florida, and Wyoming.
- Connecticut elections, 2020
- Minnesota elections, 2020
- Vermont elections, 2020
- Wisconsin elections, 2020